A few months ago while wandering around the Mission District in San Francisco we stumbled upon Clarion Alley, a small street full of murals. Here are some of them.
You are half-way through.
In person, with murals blending into each other the experience is even more psychedelic. If you pass by San Francisco I recommend you to make a visit, it’s close to the Bart, San Francisco’s subway.
This article is part of the series California, US (2012 - 2015):
- Bye Bye Ireland, Hello California
- San Francisco Street Signs
- Wildlife Along The Shoreline Trail
- Clarion Alley (This article)
- Hiking From Stevens Creek County Park
- Halloween In Sunnyvale
- Living In Silicon Valley
- Bike Riding Montebello Road (Steven's Canyon Loop)
- Bye Bye California, Welcome Switzerland