After a bit over two years in the US we have decided to move back to Europe. We feel very grateful for having had the option to live in that fantastic country for so long and we will miss all the friends we made or met again there. Some time ago I wrote about what it is like to live in Silicon Valley for those who are curious.
The area of Zurich, our new home, looked like this when we moved earlier this year:
Thanks to Google for making this possible, to California for treating us so well and to Switzerland for receiving us. Now on to more adventures!
This entry is part of the series Switzerland (2015 - 2020):
- Bye Bye California, Welcome Switzerland (This entry)
- Schaffhausen And The Rheinfall Waterfalls
- Hiking From Wasserauen to Ebenalp
- Konstanz, Germany
- Hiking From Richterswil to Pfäffikon SZ
- Hiking From Einsiedeln To Schwyz (Via Jacobi - Stage 5)
- Hiking From Staffelegg to Brugg (Jura Crest Trail - stage 2)
- Hiking From Trogen to Appenzell
- Hiking From Maienfeld To Heididorf
- Sense Exploring While Walking In Nature
- Hiking From Einsiedeln To Brunni
- Living In Switzerland