Last week I visited Glendalough and was greeted with very cloud-free weather. This post proves how beautiful can Ireland be when clouds leave us for a few hours.
I also took this opportunity to start learning how to use my Nikon D90. No more auto mode, only shutter, aperture or P mode from now on!
This entry is part of the series Ireland (2010 - 2012):
- Rumbo Al Norte, Rumbo A Google
- Primeros Días En Dublín
- Grand Canal Dock
- Cliffs Of Moher
- Ring Of Kerry
- Grand Canal
- St Stephen’S Green Photowalk
- Kilmainham Gaol
- Wicklow And The Powerscourt Gardens
- Hiking From Bray To Greystones
- Hiking in Glendalough (This entry)
- Bye Bye Ireland, Hello California